DISCOVER YOUR TRUE SELF.
Prolonged generalised anxiety and low mood can have adverse effects on your mental health.
DON’T WORRY! Let me help you find new ways to overcome your experience and transform your fear.
“I feared revisiting the pain.
Trauma informed counselling gave me courage to face my problems.
Now, I feel much stronger.”
Know Your COUNSELLOR
Hello, I’m Mignon
- I am a trauma informed counsellor with a specialism in complex trauma.
- I aim to work alongside you, to help you to achieve your life’s goals, whether this means feeling better about your relationships or to evolve and grow in self awareness.
- By investing in my personal growth and self development, and by working with adults, I have opened the doors to expansion in my own consciousness and self awareness.
- More than my educational qualifications, helping others helps me to grow professionally. My training, personal therapy and supervision add to my own life experience as a whole, and I have helped many people to successfully overcome a whole range of emotional difficulties and improve personal relationships.
- I have an Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling from the Ironmill College, Exeter.
- I am a member of British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
“A belief is a thought that we’ve been attaching to, often for years.”
– Katie Byron
How I can help you?
My Counselling Services
Healing Trauma starts here
My Commitment to you
“I buried it for so long – all the trauma – but since I started counselling, it feels a big relief to slowly get it out in the open, to share my massive burden with a professional person who can empathise with my traumatic experience and offers me unconditional positive support.